WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
PLEASE SEE THE JOB DESCRIPTION AND HOW TO APPLY BELOW.
Internships are a good fit for those looking to gain experience or receive class credit. Please note that this is an internship so you do not need to know how to do any of these things already, we will teach you everything you need to know.
- Must be able to work at our studio located in Ashburn, VA at least 2 days per week between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm, Monday - Thursday (No Weekends or Nights).
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to arrive on time.
- We would prefer if you to have a career interest in the arts, graphic design, paper goods or related field but those interested in business will also be considered; we are a small business so you will learn a lot about how to operate a business from the ground up.
- Must have a sense of humor and have a positive attitude towards work and life.
- Assist assembly team with product packaging when needed.
- Package retail and wholesale orders.
- Drop orders off at the Post Office (The Closest Post Office is just 5 minutes from our Studio).
- Small Business and Wholesale Marketing.
- Inventory Management.
- Social Media.
- Assist with other areas of the business as needed.
- Course Credit if you are enrolled in a class that requires internship hours.
- Share & Gain New Skills.
- Learn how to operate a Small Business.
- Learn about Marketing for Small Business.
- Learn about the Boutique Stationery Business.
- Learn about Illustration & Graphic Design.
- Have fun while you work and interact with people of similar interests.
HOW TO APPLY